The President of the 4th republic of Ghana, H.E. Nana Addo Dankwa Akuffo Addo, makes appointments to his office.
Following the victory in the December 7 elections, the then President elect, Nana Addo was sworn in this year, January 7 as the constitution states.
Now as every presidency is a team that works together, the president on yesterday, 19th January made some appointments to his office.
The under listed names, are people we’re looking forward to work with the President for the next four years. This release was signed by the Ag. Director of Communications for the Office of the President, Eugene Arhin.
Below are the names of the appointees and their appointments.
- Hon. Akosua Frema Osei-Opare – Chief of Staff.
- Nana Bediatuo Asante – Secretary to the President.
- Mercy Debrah-Karikari – Secretary to the Cabinet.
- Brig. Gen. Emmanuel Okyere – National Security Advisor.
- Saratu Atta – P. A. to the President.
- Emmanuel Adumua-Bossman – Deputy Chief of Staff.
- Fawaz Aliu – Deputy Chief of Staff.
- Lord Commey – Director of Operations.
- Eugene Kofi Bentum Arhin – Director of Communications.
- Sam Ellis – Director of Personnel.
- Dr. Isaac Owusu-Mensah – Director of Research.
- Kow Essuman – Legal Counsel to the President.
- Michael Ofori-Atta – Director for ECOWAS and Regional Integration.
Above is the list of appointments made by H. E. Nana Addo Dankwa Akuffo Addo.