Vodafone, one of Ghana’s most prominent telecommunications networks is prepared to provide its valued clients ‘QwikLoan’ services, similar to what MTN Ghana has been doing for the past few years.
What is Vodafone Cash Ready Loan
The Vodafone Cash Ready Loan is a credit facility available to all Vodafone customers who are very active on the Vodafone network and on Vodafone cash.
Vodafone’s Voda Cash Ready Loan is different from MTN’s QwikLoan.
Requirements for Vodafone Cash Ready Loan
- You have to be 18 years and above very active on the Vodafone network and on Vodafone cash.
Steps to apply for Vodafone Cash Ready Loan
Here’s what to do if you want to access the Vodafone Cash Ready Loan facility for some emergency funds:
- Dial *110# to access the Vodafone Cash menu
- Choose option 5 (financial services)
- Choose option 3 (loans)
- Select ‘Ready Loan’
- Select ‘Ready Loan request’
- Select ‘Opt In’
You will then receive a message concerning your eligibility or otherwise. If you have any problems, you can contact Vodafone Ghana customer service to lodge a complaint.
How to Repay your Vodafone Cash Ready Loan
- Deposit the amount repayable or more into your Vodafone Cash wallet before the due date to repay the loan
- The loan amount would automatically be deducted from one’s wallet on the due date.
- Alternatively, You can repay your loan manually at any time, by selecting the Repay loan option on the Vodafone Cash Ready Loan menu by following *110#.