You’ll need to use a desktop browser or a web browser to delete an instagram account. The instagram mobile app is unable to delete the user’s account.
Instagram is widely regarded as one of the most widely utilized social media platforms. It’s also platform that’s really addictive, and you can find yourself spending all of your time on it.
However, you can erase your account if you wish to cut down on your instagram addiction.
It’s important to note the difference between deleting and deactivating your instagram account. Deletion of an instagram account is irreversible and cannot be reversed. Deactivating your account is only temporary, and you can reactivate it whenever you need it.
When you’ve successfully deleted an instagram account, all of your data is permanently lost. It is irretrievably lost.
Below is a guide on how to delete instagram account:
- Visit the Instagram website using either a desktop web browser or web browser. Log into your account using your username and password.
- After a successful login, visit the instagram account deletion page.
- Choose your reason for the Instagram page deletion from the drop-down option at the top of your screen.
- You’ll be required to re-enter your password after indicating your reason for account deletion. Re-enter your password
- Click on the blue button with the inscription “Delete [ Your Account Name]” to permanently delete your account.
In fact, instagram can take up to a month to completely delete your account. As a result, your instagram account would just be hidden from public view until then.