From August 1 to August 22, 2021, traffic will be disrupted due to repairs on the Ashaiman Overpass bridge (Tema Motorway), which connects Tema and Accra.
According to a statement from the Ghana Highway Authority, the repair work is for a damaged beam on the overpass bridge.
According to the statement, motorists should follow the traffic diversion signs that will be posted at specific areas of the highway to allow free flow of traffic through the construction zone.
These repairs would disrupt traffic traveling to Accra and traffic heading from Ashaiman to Accra.
- 5 Top Records Set Ryan Giggs That Might Never Be Broken In The Premier League
- 5 Top Clubs That Scored Most Goals Through Counter -Attack Last Season
- YouTube Sensation Logan Paul Signs With WWE
- Barcelona Persuade Chelsea Target To Delay Transfer Decision
- Chelsea Are Reportedly Close To Signing Manchester City’s Star For £40m