The long awaited news is finally out. The Ghana Police service has recently released their recruitment form for eligible citizens to apply.
This article contains answers to ways you can apply for the opportunity and other important details from the Ghana Police Service.
An Overview of the Ghana Police Service Recruitment Process
- You’ll need to purchase a voucher
- Visit the e-service online portal for a copy of the Ghana Police recruitment forms.
- Enter the serial number and pin (this could be found on the voucher you purchased) and confirm that you’re the owner.
- Create a personal profile
- Select the category you would want to occupy in the Ghana Police Service
- Educational Background
- Upload a passport picture of yourself
- Review the details you’ve provided above and hit the submit button when done
After the online application, members who are eligible and meet the requirements of the Ghana police service would be shortlisted and invited to centers of their choice for further process.
There would be a body examination and Selection B at the recruitment center. Examination and inspection of academic record would be done.
Shortlisted applicant would be made to write an aptitude test. Candidates who pass the aptitude test, would be made to undergo a criminal and background check.
There would be medical examination for successful applicants.
Lastly, applicants who qualify would be called upon to commence training
NB: The mode of application is online only and it starts from 30th August 2021 to 10th September 2021.
We wish you the best of luck in your application to join the Ghana Police Service and to serve the country.
Don’t forget to share our post to serve as a motivation for us to publish more articles and also subscribe to our website to receive trending news from us.