Pineapple juice is a healthy and nice drink. It contains bromelain, which helps in digestion. Pineapple is also filled with vitamin C. Let’s see how to make pineapple juice.
Making pineapple is not difficult, but peeling and chopping the pineapple might be a bit difficult at times. There’s going to be an inclusion of ginger.
Let’s see the benefits of ginger.
- Ginger supports the immune system by helping the taking away of toxins
- It may help with weight control
- Ginger can help treat chronic indigestion
- Helps in lowering blood sugars and improve heart diseases factors.
- Chopping board
Ingredients needed for making pineapple include
- One large ripened pineapple
- Sugar (optional)
Procedure to making pineapple juice
- Pick the right pineapple. If your pineapple isn’t ripened, it would be sour. If it is overripe, it might be way too sweet. One of the most important procedures, is picking the right pineapple.
- Wash the pineapple and ginger thoroughly with clean water
- Cut the pineapple and ginger into chunks
- Pour the pineapple and ginger into a blender, for blending
- Addition of sugar, this is optional. This is to make it extra sweet like the manufactured pineapple juice. In case you are adding sugar, add 2 to 3 tablespoon of sugar or honey.
- Addition of ice cubes, this is also optional. If you are looking for a quick chilled drink, add 5 to 9 ice cubes depending on your taste. You can as well pour the blended juice over the ice cubes and enjoy.
- Blending the pineapple and ginger. At this juncture, you are to blend until smooth. Stir the mixture with a spoon.
- Strain your juice, this, as well, is optional. If you like your juice without pulp, you must strain the juice before drinking. Otherwise, it is okay to drink just the way it is.
This process is so healthy and fresh. It is also free from artificial ingredients and preservatives. I would recommend this process on how to make pineapple juice.