Ghanaian famous rapper Sarkodie is a clever artiste, unlike his peers, who spend their music money with girls and liquor.
He spent his first huge money he earned from music on an asset rather than a liquor and ladies. This is a move worth imitating.
In an interview with Pulse Kenya, the Ghanaian rapper made it known that he utilized his first big money to purchase land (an asset).
The rapper when asked about his career and how he manage to gain his first huge money made it clear that it came from various performances he does. And that’s the money he invested in the purchasing of a piece of land.
- 5 Clubs To Score Most Header Goals In Europe Last Season
- Virgil van Dijk Has Revealed Five Players That Are Tough For Him To Defend Against
- 8 Players Who Can Replace For Frenkie de Jong As He Nears Joing Manchester United
- 5 Top Records Set Ryan Giggs That Might Never Be Broken In The Premier League
- 5 Top Clubs That Scored Most Goals Through Counter -Attack Last Season
Sarkodie made it known that he does not like buying cars because he prefers to invest his money into stuffs which would yield 3X of what he’s investing.
The Ghanaian rapper is now on a promotional tour around Africa for his newly released album, “No Pressure”. He was at Nigeria last week and today he’s in Kenya.