After Asamoah Gyan’s penalty miss against Uruguay at the 2010 World Cup, this may be the greatest type of heartbreak for many Ghanaians.
Serwaa Amihere, a Ghanaian tv personality, has actually admitted that she is a “born one” in a rather sad way.
During a recent Instagram live session with her fans and followers, Serwaa Amihere revealed this information.
Given her ideal body size and great brains as a journalist with GhOne TV, it was obvious that many people had an eye on her.
- Kylian Mbappe Explains What PSG Lacked Under Mauricio Pochettino Last Season
- 5 Top Clubs That Have Been Linked With Cristiano Ronaldo This Summer
- 5 Most Expensive Football Shirts In History As Maradona’s Shirt Tops The List
- “There is only one GOAT”-Eden Hazard Chooses Messi Over Ronaldo
- How Chelsea Could Line Up Next Season As New Owner Todd Boehly Splashes The Cash
However, now that she has established that she is the mother of a kid, I have no doubt that this will change in part.
Watch the video below, but keep in mind that this might all be a joke.