ENTERTAINMENT

Make-ups and Photography are the job in town now- Shatta Wale.

Ghana famous celebrity and musician Shatta Wale has indicated the jobs in town now during the COVID 19 era.

Many jobs in the country have collapse and some are also finding it difficult to run their job in this pandemic era since it has reduced the number of people who purchase their good and also affected their production output.

In a recent post on Facebook made by Shatta Wale, he indicated that the latest job in town now is Make-ups and Photography.

He went on to say that if you’re a Musician then forget because the music job in Ghana now is 10 percent and the rest of 90 percent is social media trends or hype.

CHECK THIS:  Black Sherif Dragged To Court By Former Manager

“So how can you buy Mansion”. He added.

The statement made by the Ghanaian musician is true. Performing in this COVID 19 era is very difficult for some of our artistes so they find it struggle to get enough fund for themselves since.

We pray things return back to its normal stage where our artistes can perform at large event and shows to earn enough revenue for themselves.

Join UrbanNews Gh’s Official WhatsApp page now for Latest and trendy news in Ghana and nationwide.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/FUbmZ8HhbAt4ZyPf1IOlHj

ENOCH TANDOH

Tandoh Enoch is a Social Media Manager, Website Developer and Designer, Blogger, Content Writer and an IT Consultant . He is a creator and editor at Urbannewsgh.com, an online digital platform focusing on Credible and Timely news in Ghana and worldwide.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button