The University of Cape Coast, UCC, would soon resume to begin the 2022/2023 academic year. The prestigious institution’s administration would update the student portal to allow freshmen to choose their own room.
Newly admitted students must choose a room from the hall to which the school’s adminstration has assigned them.
Freshmen can choose a room in any of the halls they are admitted to through the UCC room selection system. This system is available to all freshmen who have paid their fees in full.
UCC management would soon add a “Room selection” column to the student portal. This would enable freshmen to book their own room.
Below is a guideline to assist freshmen on how to select a room in UCC hall:
- Visit the official UCC student portal website, https://www.portal.ucc.edu.gh. Enter your “registration number” as your username and your default password to get access to the main dashboard.
- Click on the section displayed as “Room Selection”. It can be found at the left column of your mobile phone screen.
- The number of rooms available for choosing in your hall will be displayed on the screen. Choose any room of your choice. Each room is assigned an unique number.
- A section titled “tenancy agreement system” would appear. Click OK once you’ve agreed to the tenancy agreement.
- Print and make copies of the tenancy agreement. Submit it to your assigned hall upon arrival on Campus.
You’ve completed the process. Once again, congratulations on your acceptance to the University of Cape Coast. Enjoy your stay on Campus.
If you have any problems following the above instructions, leave a comment below in our comment section. We available to help you.