This notice is for all knust students looking for a room for the upcoming academic semester. We’ve put together a list of steps that a student can do to reserve a room at the src hostel.
The processes for booking a room at the Knust Src hostel are outlined below.
- Be quick to check in and apply when the Knust Src hostel portal opens. Visit the link to view their dashboard: srchostel.knust.edu.gh
- Log in using your academic credentials as a student.Your username and password are referred to as credentials.
- Choose one of the four options that appear on the screen ( Block A, B, C and D). Choose the nature of room you want (self-contained or flat) and the quantity of rooms you want.
- Be patient and wait for the SRC Hostel management to send you an official SMS notification. This communication pertains to the decision you made previously, as well as informing you whether or not your request has been approved.
- Log in to the Room Allocator portal and print a copy of the form once it has been approved.
- Move ahead to any of the Knust-accredited banks to make a payment. This goes to students who have had their requests accepted.
- Submit your bank receipt to the Dean of Students for a stamp of approval. This establishes the legitimacy of your receipt. Please photocopy the receipt for your record keeping.
- Return the endorsed receipt to the porters for your key to your chosen room when the semester resumes.
Note: The portal will be accessible at 9am from Monday, October 4th, 2021, to Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, at midnight.
When selecting a room for yourself, the hostel’s pricing are provided. When booking a room for oneself, it’s best to utilize a laptop with a stable internet connection.
Thank you very much.